To speak to a customer service representative please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat us
Monday - Friday 9:00 am—5:00 pm (Mountain Standard Time)
We will respond to your email within 24 hours, excluding weekends and all national holidays.
1. Simply fill out the Return Form included in your order or you may download the form here.
2. If you are unable to include the invoice in your return, please write your name, phone number, email address, and invoice number on the Return Form.
3. Customers are responsible for the shipping cost of returns unless your order was shipped with incorrect or defective merchandise. Ship your return using the method and cost of your choice and convenience.
4. We will process your refund when we receive the returned merchandise.
5. No returns or exchanges on swimwear if the hygiene strip has been removed.
In the unlikely event that you receive your order and there is product(s) that do not match your order confirmation, or there are products missing from your order, please contact us immediately and we will get you the right product (subject to availability) as quickly as possible and arrange for return shipment of the incorrect item(s).
Ordered the Incorrect Item(s):
We understand that shopping online can often be confusing and mistakes happen. If you've ordered the incorrect size, color or item, please contact us within 24 hours to make changes to your order.
1. Exchanges are treated as returns.
2. You may go to our website and place a new order for the items you would like in exchange. This will ensure the items you want will be in stock and that you will receive them quickly. Then send back the items you would like to exchange and we will treat it as a return.
3. You may also write your exchange preferences on the Return/Exchange form and include it along with the invoice and product that you would like to exchange.
4. Customers are responsible for paying for the shipping charges on their exchange. We will contact you for your billing information once we receive your exchange.
If you wish to return an item to a store:
No cash refunds or refunds on debit/credit cards
Merchandise that has not been washed or worn may be exchanged or returned for store credit within 30 days of original purchase. Original invoice is required on all returns and exchanges.
No returns on warehouse or cyber sale items.
DownEast Home and Clothing stands behind all products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. Due to repacking restrictions, unopened mattresses in new and unused condition, can be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery. Items that are opened or damaged or without a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
Mattresses can be returned to any DownEast store or DownEastBasics.com. For further questions please contact DownEast customer service by email at email@example.com.
We are committed to your privacy. In certain circumstances, we may collect PII and Non PII for security reasons or on the behalf of our third party vendors who we partner with to assist us in performing marketing functions. If you would like to modify your communications preferences or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the unworn, unwashed items for a full refund within 30 days of your original purchase, MINUS SHIPPING to the following address:
375 W Hope Ave
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
DownEast Basics will refund shipping, in addition to the purchase amount, in the event that you receive the wrong item or defective merchandise.
Please email at email@example.com with any questions regarding your order or returns.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
Jewelry and accessories made of metal or plastic contain lead and/or other substances that are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Handbags, Wallets, Belts, and Shoes made of vinyl or imitation leather contain lead and/or other substances that are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.