Rug Return Policy
- Rugs can be returned within 14 days of original purchase or delivery date.
- All refunds will be tendered in the same form of payment as the original transaction. All credit/debit refunds will be returned to the exact same card, which must be present at the time of the transaction. Orders made online will go back to original payment used for the purchase.
- No returns, exchanges, or refunds on special order, as-is, or final sale items. Refunds will only be processed for “in-stock” rugs.
- Rugs ordered online can be returned to a store or the customer may pay the freight to return to our warehouse within 14 days of receiving the rug. Shipping and return of merchandise is the customer’s responsibility.
- Only unused and “like new” merchandise with tags still attached will be accepted for return. This maintains that the items are in the same condition as when they were received, with no visible wear and product is intact.
- If your order was shipped with incorrect or defective merchandise a label may be issued to mail the item back by contacting customer service for a claim to be started (documentation may be needed for corporate purposes). DownEast will not reimburse shipping costs of incorrect or defective merchandise if customer uses their own method of shipping the product back, without prior approval from DownEast.
- DownEast merchandise is not intended for resale. DownEast reserves the right to refuse any refund.