Essential Tee - Navy Stripe
Our new favorite layering basic, made from a super soft tri-blend jersey knit. Flat finished hems at sleeve and neckline, with a lower front and back scoop and longer cap sleeve. Measuring 26.5".
- Model: Casey, is 5'9" and wearing size extra-small
- The perfect layering tee
- 55% Cotton/40% Modal/5% Spandex
Machine wash cold with like colors
Non-chlorine bleach if needed
Tumble dry low
Do not iron on label
|Numeric||00||0 - 2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16||18 - 20|
|Bust||30½ - 31½||32 - 33||33½ - 35||36 - 38||40 - 42||43½ - 44½||46 - 47|
|Waist||23 - 24||24½ - 25½||26 - 27½||28½ - 30½||32½ - 34½||36 - 37||38½ - 39½|
|High Hip||30 - 31||31½ - 32½||33 - 34½||35½ - 37½||39½ - 41½||43 - 44||45½ - 46½|
|Low Hip||33½ - 34½||35 - 36||36½ - 38||39 - 41||43 - 45||46½ - 47½||49 - 50|
Have questions about fit?
Call us! We try everything on, so we know how our clothes fit and we’re happy to assist you.
Shipping to the United States:
Allow for a 2-3 business day processing time on all orders
We ship to all 50 states, US PO Boxes, US Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Standard: 7-10 business days – $6.50
We offer free shipping on all orders over $75 and up to the continental U.S.
Expedited: 2-3 business days – $17.00
Priority: 1-2 business days – $25.00
Standard orders will be shipped by UPS SurePost and delivered by USPS
Canada – $25.00 (see Canadian Customers for further details)
International Destinations – $50.00
Canadian Customers only:
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer's behalf.
Your order will be shipped under UPS's e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.
To speak to a customer service representative please call
Monday - Friday 9:00 am—5:00 pm (Mountain Standard Time)
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will return your voicemail or email within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
1. Simply fill out the Return Form included in your order or you may download the form here.
2. If you are unable to include the invoice in your return, please write your name, phone number, email address, and invoice number on the Return Form.
3. Customers are responsible for the shipping cost of returns unless your order was shipped with incorrect or defective merchandise. Ship your return using the method and cost of your choice and convenience.
4. We will process your refund when we receive the returned merchandise. (If after 30 days online credit will be given)
5. No returns or exchanges on swimwear if the hygiene strip has been removed.
No changes can be made to an order once submitted. When we designed our fulfillment processes at DownEastBasics.com, our goal was to save you time by quickly processing your order. The moment you submit your order, you can expect that we are immediately working to get it to you as quickly as possible.
1. You may send items in for an Exchange of a different size or style.
2. You may go to our website and place a new order for the items you would like in exchange. This will ensure the items you want will be in stock and that you will receive them quickly. Then send back the items you would like to exchange and we will treat it as a return.
3. You may also write your exchange preferences on the Return/Exchange form and include it along with the invoice and product that you would like to exchange.
4. Customers are responsible for paying for the shipping charges on their exchange. We will contact you for your billing information once we receive your exchange.
5. If the item you are requesting becomes out of stock prior to processing your Exchange, we will refund you for the item(s) sent in for the Exchange and email you notification.
If you wish to return an item to a store:
No cash refunds or refunds on debit/credit cards
Merchandise that has not been washed or worn may be exchanged or returned for store credit within 30 days of original purchase. Original invoice is required on all returns and exchanges.
No returns or exchanges on sale items.